Interstitial Lung Disease Market: Analysis of epidemiology, pipeline products, and key companies working in the market
DelveInsight’s “Interstitial Lung Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report provides an in-depth understanding of interstitial lung disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, and market trends of interstitial lung disease in the United States. United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Interstitial Lung Disease- Market Overview, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Interstitial Lung Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report provides an in-depth understanding of interstitial lung disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, and market trends of interstitial lung disease in the States United States, in the EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and in Japan.
Some of the main facts of the Interstitial Lung Disease Market Report:
- According to the research study by Black et al. the overall incidence of PID in the United States was slightly more common in men (31.5 per 100,000/year) than in women (26.1 per 100,000/year) for the study period of 1988- 1990. The most frequently diagnosed incidents in both genders were pulmonary fibrosis and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, which together accounted for 46.2% of all IPD diagnoses in males and 44.2% in females.
- According to population-based registry analysis (1988-2000) by Becerra et al., 744 cases were recorded for interstitial lung disease in Spain with an annual incidence of 3.62 cases per 100,000 where 40.1% diagnoses were confirmed by biopsy. Men had a slightly higher incidence of 4.18 cases per 100,000 per year than women with 3.07 cases per 100,000 per year. The most frequently found pathologies were: idiopathic interstitial pneumonia (38.58%), PID associated with systemic diseases (20.97%) and sarcoidosis (11.69%).
- In a northern European population-based study, reported overall incidence rates of PID were 31 per 100,000 for 2001–2005. The study observed a 33% increase in incidence from 1995 to 2000. The increase in incidence was observed in all age groups and in both sexes. (Kornum et al., 2008)
Key benefits of the report:
- The Interstitial Lung Disease Market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive overview of the Interstitial Lung Disease Epidemiology and Interstitial Lung Disease Market in 7MM (US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France , Italy, UK) and Japan.)
- The Interstitial Lung Disease Market report provides information on current and emerging therapies.
- The Interstitial Lung Disease Market report provides historical and forecasted global market covering drug diffusion in 7MM.
- The Interstitial Lung Disease Market report provides an advantage which will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Interstitial Lung Disease market.
Overview of Interstitial Lung Disease
Interstitial lung disease is a general term for a large group of disorders that cause scarring or fibrosis of the lungs. Fibrosis or scarring may be part of the healing response to injury, but fibrosis as a disease process occurs when restoration of normal tissue does not occur. The scarring causes stiffness in the lungs, which makes it difficult to breathe. The disease is characterized by the presence of inflammation and impaired pulmonary interstitium. Interstitial lung disease usually has a gradual onset, but can also have an acute course, and the lung damage caused by interstitial lung disease is irreversible and progressive; that means it gets worse over time.
Interstitial Lung Disease Market
The dynamics of Interstitial Lung Disease Market is expected to change in the coming years due to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Roche, OncoArendi Pharmaceuticals, aTyr Pharma, Galapagos and others during the forecast period 2018-2030.
Interstitial Lung Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Pirfenidone: Roche
- ATYR1923: OncoArendi Pharmaceuticals
- Abatacept: aTyr Pharma
- OATD-01: Galapagos
1. Presentation of the report
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT Analysis
4. Share of patients with interstitial lung disease (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Interstitial Lung Disease Market Overview at a Glance
6. Background and overview of interstitial lung disease
7. Interstitial lung disease epidemiology and patient population
8. Country-specific patient population with interstitial lung disease
9. Current Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Emerging Therapies for Interstitial Lung Disease
12. Interstitial Lung Disease Market Outlook
13. Interstitial Lung Disease Market Analysis by Countries (2018-2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market Drivers
16. Market Barriers
18. Interstitial Lung Disease Reporting Methodology
19. DelveInsight Abilities
21. About DelveInsight
“Interstitial Lung Disease Pipeline Overview, 2021DelveInsight’s report presents comprehensive insights into the current clinical development scenarios and growth prospects in the Interstitial Lung Disease market. A detailed picture of the Interstitial Lung Disease pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Interstitial Lung Disease treatment guidelines.
by DelveInsight’Epidemiological predictions of interstitial lung disease to 2030‘provides an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and projected epidemiology of interstitial lung disease in 7MM i.e. USA, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and UK) and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact: Kritika Rehani
E-mail: Send an email
Address:304 S. Jones Boulevard #2432
The country: United States