Advances in the downstream processing market to improve the performance of pharmaceuticals, stimulate vaccine development; Global market valuation will exceed $ 25.4 billion by 2030: TMR study
ALBANY, NY, September 21, 2021 /PRNewswire / – Market research on transparency: The downstream processing market has made continuous advancements in the methods used for the production of monoclonal antibodies, antibody fragments, antibody-drug conjugate components (ADCs) and recombinant proteins. Advances in downstream processing methods are increasingly adopted for protein purification and play a crucial role in speeding up the drug production process. The valuation of the global downstream processing market is expected to exceed $ 25.4 billion by 2030.
The adoption of single-use systems for downstream chromatography has increased the yields of vector production. The increasing complexity of downstream processing has prevented biopharmaceutical companies from achieving economies of scale and yields comparable to upstream processes. In this regard, they seek to take more and more advantage of foam fractionation optimization systems and open up new avenues for gene therapies, finds a study in the downstream processing market.
In the current scenario of ever-emerging COVID-19 infections, the current generation of downstream treatment platforms have advanced the understanding of viral biology and enabled researchers to identify virus-specific ligands for the protein of SARS-CoV-2 peak. The application of these technologies is stimulating the development of COVID-19 vaccines. A number of downstream purification schemes are being evaluated by vaccine manufacturers to develop safer and more effective viral vectors.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand out, request a sample report here – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=58695
Key Findings from the Downstream Processing Market Research
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers are increasingly adopting single-use systems to simplify downstream operations: There is an unmet need for optimized downstream processes that help maximize the yield of the upstream crop. It should be noted that single use downstream processing methods are preferred in various applications such as monoclonal antibody production, vaccine production, immunoglobulin production, and insulin production. Single-use, disposable chromatography columns are likely to gain adoption. They are increasingly preferred because of the benefits of improved reproducibility, scalability and ease of use. In addition, single-use downstream chromatography reduces cycle time and simplifies all downstream processes in biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Ligand Technologies to gain traction for vaccine purification: The demand for safer and more efficient viral vectors, in particular retroviruses, has stimulated R&D in the market. New ligand technologies are being adopted for the purification of RNA and COVID-19 vaccines, thus offering valuation opportunities, notes a TMR study on the downstream processing market. This has favored the development of purification systems based more on affinity for recombinant retroviruses.
Request for Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Downstream Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=58695
- Advances in acoustophoresis are boosting gene therapy applications: New cell sorting strategies without labeling are being explored by market players to innovate in ultrasonic cell separation. These will likely open up new frontiers in regenerative medicine. A notable example is the growing interest in acoustophoresis separation technologies, which will provide steady revenue gains to downstream processing market players.
Downstream processing market: main drivers
- Growing investments in the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have stimulated the commercialization of downstream processing methods and are a key driver of the downstream processing market. In addition, the need for new biotherapies with a lower molecular weight, in particular to advance monoclonal antibody-based therapies, widens the horizons of players in the downstream transformation market.
- Strict safety requirements formulated by regulatory agencies such as the EMEA and the FDA have prompted producers and manufacturers to focus on improving the purification of vaccines and drugs.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients gain insight into their required business scenario when syndicated solutions are not enough, request custom research here – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=58695
Downstream Processing Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a significant share of the global downstream treatment market in 2019. Increasing R&D funding by biopharmaceutical industries for the development of safer and more effective cell therapies is one of the major accelerators of regional market growth.
- Asia Pacific The downstream processing market is expected to grow at a remarkable CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2030). A large target population and growing demand for next-generation downstream processing methods in biomolecule purification is driving the investments of biopharmaceutical manufacturers in the regional market. Some of the potentially lucrative markets are India, China, Australia, and New Zealand.
Buy Premium Downstream Processing Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=58695
Downstream Processing Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the major players with significant activity in the downstream processing market are Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Eppendorf AG, Lonza Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Sartoris Stedim Biotech SA, Merck KGaA and Danaher Corporation.
Global Downstream Processing Market: Scope of Research
Downstream processing market, by technique
- Solid-liquid separation
- Clarification / Concentration
Downstream processing market, by product
- Chromatography columns and resins
- Absorbent membranes
- Single use product
Downstream Processing Market, By Application
- Production of monoclonal antibodies
- Vaccine production
- Insulin production
- Production of immunoglobulins
- Erythropoietin production
Downstream Processing Market, By End User
- Manufacturers of biopharmaceuticals
- Contract research organizations
Downstream Processing Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay up to date with Latest research reports on the health industry through the market study on transparency:
Gene Therapy Market: The introduction of new production, the availability of reimbursement as well as the high incidence of cancer are estimated to propel the growth of the global Gene Therapy market in the coming years. Gene therapy refers to an experimental technique that uses genes for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.
Antibody-Drug Conjugates Market: The Antibody-Drug Conjugates market is expected to witness promising growth during the assessment period 2020-2030 owing to the increasing prevalence of cancer worldwide. The need for targeted therapy to beat cancer is necessary because many cases of cancer usually result in death.
Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Market: According to the report, the Global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin Market was valued at US $ 4.0 billion in 2018 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2019 to 2027, increasing prevalence of autoimmune disorders, increasing global geriatric population, increasing use of off-label indications is expected to boost the global immunoglobulin market subcutaneous during the forecast period
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking information to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Sir. Rohit Bhisey
Market research on transparency
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse public relations – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/downstream-processing-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research